Friday, August 7, 2009

Prayer is not Discriminatory And Empowers Our Life

Prayer is not discriminatory and empowers our life. Having a relationship with our Holy Father as well as having a personal communication with Him allows Him access to our inner most feelings. Jesus promises to us are love, healing, and peace with God. Our relationship and prayer life with God changes meaningless, frustrating labor into spiritual productivity and purpose.

Matt 11:28-30 NIV tells us “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

God tells us to "Come to me, "all" you who are weary and burdened". Finding “rest for our souls” comes from our communication and relationship with Him. “He is gentle and humble in heart”.

No comments:

Post a Comment