Thursday, November 19, 2009

God Will Make A Way

Blog message for Friday - November 20, 2009

Watch ye therefore, and pray always… (Luke 21:36 – KJV)

Song Lyrics to: God Will Make a Way – By: Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

“Don’t be overwhelmed…take it one day and one prayer at a time. – Stormie Omartian

My Prayer: Lord, Your Holy Word commands us to pray without ceasing. When we are discouraged, let us pray. When we are lonely, let us take our sorrows to You. When we grieve, let us take our tears to You, Lord, God, in prayer. When we are joyful let us offer up our prayers of thanksgiving to You. In all things large and small, joyful or sad, let us seek Your face, Your wisdom and Your grace in prayer. This I pray today, in Jesus’ name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment