Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prayer For God's Smallest Angels




Psalm 139:13-16
”For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be”.

Most of you are aware that when I moved to North Carolina in April that the Lord placed me on a mission as an intercessor to pray for others and crochet prayer shawl/blankets. As with any warfare and one especially one dealing with the lives of others in prayer the enemy does his best to defeat it.

Today I come to you with great joy and blessing in my life as I will be delivering baby blankets. As most of you know I have teamed up with a NICU Unit at a local hospital nearby that is allowing me to share this great gift. I ask for you to join with me and pray for God’s newest little angles as I’m dedicating this day to pray for them. Please continue to lift me up in prayer for although it is not necessary for me to know these little ones personally, I will forever be joined to them by heart.

I’m attaching a picture so you can see some of God’s beautiful colors and the masterpieces that He inspired for these little babies. I’m also including a beautiful poem that a dear co-worker was moved to write about my mission when I told her about God’s great plan for my life.

It is not about me, it about the Lord, God, Almighty and the work that He is doing in me. He is Lord, Almighty, He is God above. He is the one who enables me to do all things. He is the one who I give glory and honor to this day.

Dearest friends please know in your hearts that I love you dearly. Although the enemy has tired his best to destroy this great work, I take prayer seriously and I will continue to fulfill the mission that the Lord has placed upon my life to intercede for you in prayer.

Thank you Jennie and Jerry as three little critical infants in NICU and their family will receive a baby blanket full of prayer today because of your generous support. Also, thanks to Robin for the beautiful poem and all of you who have been praying for me as well as to everyone who has contributed to this great mission. It couldn’t be accomplished without you.

Sincerely,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment