Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving


I Love You Lord

I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you, Oh my soul rejoice!
Take joy, my King, in what you hear may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear.

I love you, Lord, and I lift my hands t o worship you as my soul demands
Take joy, my King, in what you see may I be a sweet, sweet child on your knee

I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you, Oh my soul rejoice!
Take joy, my King, in what you hear make it a sweet, sweet sound in your ear

Make it a sweet, sweet sound in your ear

Psalm 100 (New International Version)
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is He who made us, and we are His;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise His name.
5 For the LORD is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations

Through living in the center of their own world of greed many people begin to think that they are the creator. When things go wrong or they are taken away from them the feeling of loss of hope sets in. We need to give thanks as we live and realize that God created everything. He gave us all that we have. If all is lost, we still have God and all “He gives”. The Lord is our Sheppard and He is “faithful” as He looks after His pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment