Sunday, October 4, 2009

1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty



How would you call your glass when it is not filled all the way to the top? Who or what is in the center of your life and where is your Spiritual walk with the Lord? Is your life filled with negative thoughts and do you find fault with most things? Is your glass ½ empty or ½ full? Pessimism is stressful and becomes demanding on the body. A pessimist expects the worst to happen so that they will never be disappointed. In order to become an optimist we need to change our way of thinking as well as the way that we focus on all aspects of our life.

John 9:38 (New International Version)
38Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.

Psalm 23:4-6 (New International Version)
4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

My Prayer: Heavenly Father God Almighty I pray that everyone that has their cup ½ empty will take another look. Please dear Lord in your mercy and kindness show them that ½ full is just looking at their problem in a more positive way. Dear Jesus I humbly pray in Your name that You will this day please top off to overflow with Your blessings all of the cups that seem to be in our natural mind ½ full. Amen

Today's picture was taken during a drive down a country road in the mountains of North Carolina yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment