Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Give God Praise Today





Exodus 15:2 (New International Version)
2 The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Jaci Velasquez - Adore

From the moment you opened my eyes
I have seen the world in a different light
From the dawn to the setting sun
I am overwhelmed
By all that you have done
Chorus:
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus I adore you,
Yes I adore,
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you
And I lay my life before you, o lord
There’s a union of two becoming one
Deep inside my heart
I know that I belong
You have given everything to me
The least that I can do
Is give it back to you
Bridge:
And all I am and ever will be
Is for you, lord
And everything within me cries
Chorus:
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you,
Yes I adore you
And I lay my life before you
Adore, adore, adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you
And I lay my life before you
I long to love and adore you
I lay my life before you, o lord
I adore you

Often the Lord has to open our eyes so that we can see the world in a different light. When we view things through the looking glass in His eyes it allows us to find His magnificence from the dawn to the setting sun and be overwhelmed by all that He has done. Just look around and you will see that our Lord, God the Almighty is worthy of our praise today. He is the Alpha and the Omega, our provider, our strength and the One who deserves our Praise. (Paraphrased from Jacii Velasquez’s song above.)

To think that there are some people who don’t feel God’s presence in their life is amazing to me. All we have to do is look around to see the beautiful pictures that He paints in our lives daily as a testimony and we will find the majesty of His hand.

My Prayer: Heavenly Father, God Almighty my prayer is that as each person who reads this today will feel Your presence and know the wonders of your hand. May they praise You no matter what, and as they look around and see the beautiful pictures that you paint in their life may they become overwhelmed by the glorious sight. You, Lord, Jesus deserve our praise and all the honor today and always. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment