Friday, October 2, 2009

Reaching Down



This picture was sent to me by a cousin who lives in France. It was taken while he was on a cruise in September. It is the front of the famous Cathedral "Sagrada Familia in Barcelona by the architect Gaudy.

The Lord is reaching His hand out to us as He is stretching it out to bless us. He is reaching out to heal us in everyway.

Sometime when the Lord touches people with blessings it brings change. There are some people who want a blessing but they want to stay in their comfort zone. Some people want to be healed as long as they do not have to change.

Our Heavenly Father God Almighty is for change. His hand is reaching down to change us and to heal us. We must stretch out our arms in order to receive the Lords blessings and healing.

Psalm 111:7 (New International Version)
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy.

Jesus took all of our sins and sickness to the cross. Today Jesus is reaching down to heal. He is saying “trust me”, “believe in me.”

Matthew 9:35 (New International Version)
35Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.

My Prayer: Dearest Heavenly Father God Almighty I am reaching my hands up to you. I want to receive any blessing that you have for me. Father God I truly want to be healed. Father God, please take this sickness away from me. I pray that all who read this prayer will put their faith in You. Help them to learn to trust You so they will believe that all things are possible through You Christ Our Lord. You are our Savior and provider. Please breathe life into their spirit with a fresh anointing of healing and blessings upon their life this day I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment