Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Believing In God's Presence In Our Life


The picture above is of the Thorncrown Chapel in Arkansas.

2 Timothy 1:12 (New International Version)
12That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

Psalm 25:6-7 (New International Version)
6 Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. 7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.

Psalm 89:15 (New International Version)
15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD.

Psalm 139:7-10 (New International Version)
7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? 8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there. 9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

1 John 3:19-20 (New International Version)
19This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

Ephesians 1:11-12 (New International Version)
11In him we were also chosen,[a] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.


You Lord are all powerful and all constant. For each triumph and tear dear God, You give a purpose. You use absolutely everything for building Your kingdom in our life. You leave no crumbs on the table. Dearest Lord You do not blink Your eyes or sleep. You see all and care deeply about every facet of our life. You Father God are larger than any mistake we have ever made or problem we have ever been through. You know our name as well as every hair on our head. You Father God are the creator of all of our dreams. You are our most faithful friend. You dear Lord are the lover of our soul. Help us Lord Jesus to trust You and to be faithful to Your call as well as to rely on You in our times of weakness. Teach us how to trust You in our distress and praise You for every sunrise and sunset. Dearest Heavenly Father God it must be splendid to be You as you are sovereign, unchanging and eternal. You are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. For us as mankind yesterday is gone. It is history and tomorrow is unknown to all of us. Thank you for today Father God. It is a gift and a present from You. We ask that you reveal Your destiny in our life today, fulfilling purpose in every detail. Heavenly Father we ask that You cause all beautiful things as well as ugly things to work out together for good in our lives because we love you. We know that you will not waist anything, not the glory and not the pain you have suffered for us, dearest Lord Jesus Christ Our Redeemer. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment